Friday, January 4, 2008

Rant About My Parents

My parents are hypocritical. They tell me that I can believe in anything I want, but when it comes to me actually expressing my beliefs, they get all holier than though. I didn't tell them I'm a Pagan, but awhile ago I did tell them that I didn't believe in their god. My parents were all like "What did God do to you?" Also, on Christmas Day, my dad was getting all holier than though saying that it's God's birthday. I ask him "which god are we talking about? Jesus, Horus, Dionysus?" Once again, my Dad got on his high-horse and he said to me "This is a catholic house, I will not have you talking about all these gods!"

I know that this looks like a blog entry written by a 12-year-old but to be honest, when it comes to expressing myself and basically thinking for myself, my parents does treat me like a 12-year-old, so I often feel like one. I mean, it's absolutely retarded for my Dad to yell at me and tell me to act my age, and I'm 19-years old. Like I said, I'm moving out of my parents house within the first two months of 2008.

No comments: