Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Introduction

Welcome my blog of Shadows and Mirrors. For my first entry, I'm going to give you a little taste of what you can expect in the near future

  • Some of my entries will be taken from my personal book of shadows and from my personal book or mirrors.
  • I will write about my experiences as a Pagan.
  • I will sometimes talk about my beliefs
  • Entries will be posted once or twice a week.
  • I will talk about the different Neo-pagan religions such as Neo-Druidism and Hellenism
  • Sometimes I talk write about spirituality is a general sense.
  • Sometimes I talk write about other stuff.



That's all for now. I'll post my next entry sometime next week. I will either talk about my beliefs or talk about how I became a Pagan.

My name is Justin, (Ultimo J) Blessed be.

1 comment:

J.Driscoll said...

woot I has a blog too come and check it out sometime
http://loveofthegods.blogspot.com/
Oh your on my blog looking at